Enrich all your senses with an escape to Westben in beautiful Trent Hills, Northumberland County.
- 3 nights for 2 people at the Water's Edge Inn in Campbellford, right on the Trent River
- Gift card valued at $75 from award-winning chocolatier Centre & Main Chocolate in Warkworth
- Gift basket of local delicacies from the Incredible Edibles Festival.
Friday, July 12:
- Stand-up show by comic Brent Butt from Corner Gas.
- Dare to Pair: After Party with Brent Butt at Capers Tap House in downtown Campbellford.
Saturday, July 13:
- Dare to Pair: Toast the Musical Ghosts of Trent Hills with wine tasting by Sommelier Kate More, lunch by chefs Ron Csenar & Melissa Smeets, and storyteller Barb Hobart. (Menu features rouladen with spatzle sauerkraut potato salad and sacher torte for dessert.)
- Beethoven & Ravel Piano Trios with an internationally renowned trio of musicians: Canadian pianist Andrew Laplante, violinist Mayumi Seiler, and cellist Colin Carr.
Sunday, July 14:
- The Fitzgerald Family - Explosively talented family of world-class fiddlers & step dancers bring Canadian Celtic music to life, including "A Capella," their viral video hit on Facebook.
Woah! Looks like someone forgot to activate the flux capacitor. This contest is not active yet.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest or Google.